Welcome to October!
- Parents, please CALL INTO the school when your child is at home. Mrs. Rossiter has to call every parent whose child is not here and it takes a long time to do our Safe School Arrivals. We would like to keep her free to deal with real safety issues, so please be considerate and call into the school to let us know your child is at home and safe with you. THANK YOU.
- We are in the midst of our Thanksgiving Food Drive. Please consider sending in a non-perishable food item with your child. The goal is 1000 items.
- Next Wednesday is our first school mass to celebrate a new school year as well as Thanksgiving. You are invited to join us at 9:30 at the church.
- Please ensure your son/daughter is dressed for the weather: warm clothes, rain boots or coats and hats if need be. Please call the school if you need some support.
- We are encouraging all students to have a refillable water bottle to promote drinking water and for our eco schools strategy. Please consider sending your child with a reusable water bottle today.
- Consider voting for the AVIVA competition for St. Marys High School. See our website or your child’s agenda for more details.
- Information for Halloween will be coming home soon. As an early reminder for costumes: no props, weapons, masks or violent costumes and NO candy to share at school due to severe allergies.
Thanks so very much for your continued support. We value our parent community a great deal.
Please share the above message with any parents you chat with or see in your community.
Take care and God Bless.