We are fortunate at St. Daniel CES to have an active Catholic School Council that not only acts in an advisory capacity to our school’s administrative team, but has also been instrumental in supporting our school community through a variety of initiatives:
- Assist in busing of students for extracurricular activities
- French library books
- Purchase of outdoor play equipment (balls, skipping ropes etc.)
- Support for the marginalized and local families in need
- Classroom support funds
- Support guest speakers
- Grade 8 graduation, support for trophies, plaques, medallions, engraving and yearbook
- Subsidy for student agendas
- Support costs for Gr. 8 retreat (busing etc.).
- Technology (Tech. Tubs for Chromebooks)
On behalf of the staff and students of St. Daniel, thank you to all who have, and continue to be involved with supporting our Thunderbird community!