Hey Thunderbirds Families:
The home, school, parish connection is an important part of our Thunderbird Community. Please take some time to check out all the amazing things our parish has to offer. Of particular interest is the Youth Ministry for students in Grade 7 and 8. Our students that have participated in this event have shared that they had an amazing time.
- Youth Ministry (Grades 7 & 8): 7-9pm, November 12, December 10, January 14, February 11, March 10, April 7, May 12, June 9.
- High School Youth Ministry: 7-9pm, December 7, December 28, January 25, February 29, March 28, April 25, May 30.
- RCIA: Has a family member or friend ever expressed an interest in the Catholic faith. Or maybe you have never been baptized, or have been baptized in a different Christian faith but now feel called to the church. The RCIA is here to help. For more information please talk to Father Tim (email@example.com) or Sarah (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- ADORATION CHAPEL: If you are seeking personal reflection and quiet time to deepen your faith, we offer a Chapel to come and pray in front of the Blessed Sacrament. The Adoration Chapel can be accessed via the PLC doors 8am-3:30pm. For other times please call the parish office (519.893.6960).
- Confirmation Meeting: November 14, 7pm-8pm. For Confirmation Candidates and Caregivers. Sponsors are always welcome!
- First Reconciliation Retreat: November 16, 10am OR 1pm.
- First Reconciliation Celebration: November 20 OR 21, 6:30pm.
- KW Catholic Mom’s Group (Dads are welcome too): November 22 10am-11:30am. Bring your children and enjoy the company of other parents and our guest speakers!
- CWL Christmas Bazaar: November 23 and 24 after all the Masses. Parishioners are welcome to donate baking and new crafts. As always there will be a raffle for some beautiful gift baskets. You can also have a meal at McDaniels cafe. Donations can be dropped off at 10am on November 23.
- Under 20 Youth Choir: Practice – November 27, 6pm-7pm, Mass – November 30 (practice @ 4pm, Mass @ 5pm)